CANADA: Agricultural research centre and environmental group join forces
The George Morris Centre (GMC), an economic and policy think tank for the agri-food sector, has developed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with wetlands conservation groups Ducks Unlimited Canada, Ontario region. It stipulates that each organisation will give the other first priority to participate in projects of a mutual interest. Ducks will give GMC first priority to participate in projects requiring third party strategic and economic research and analysis. GMC will give Ducks first priority to participate in projects relating to water habitat conservation and will invite DUC to participate in the development of "think tank" papers on related issues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action