CANADA: Agricultural research centre and environmental group join forces
The George Morris Centre (GMC), an economic and policy think tank for the agri-food sector, has developed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with wetlands conservation groups Ducks Unlimited Canada, Ontario region. It stipulates that each organisation will give the other first priority to participate in projects of a mutual interest. Ducks will give GMC first priority to participate in projects requiring third party strategic and economic research and analysis. GMC will give Ducks first priority to participate in projects relating to water habitat conservation and will invite DUC to participate in the development of "think tank" papers on related issues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: UK trade body on the impact of Brexit
- PepsiCo sets 2025 nutrition, sustainability goals
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China "transition" drags on Danone Q3
- UK announces "action plan" to drive food exports
- Farmers' groups slam Danone over non-GMO stance