CANADA: Agricultural research centre and environmental group join forces
The George Morris Centre (GMC), an economic and policy think tank for the agri-food sector, has developed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with wetlands conservation groups Ducks Unlimited Canada, Ontario region. It stipulates that each organisation will give the other first priority to participate in projects of a mutual interest. Ducks will give GMC first priority to participate in projects requiring third party strategic and economic research and analysis. GMC will give Ducks first priority to participate in projects relating to water habitat conservation and will invite DUC to participate in the development of "think tank" papers on related issues.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund