EU: Agriculture Council endorses food safety proposals
The EU Agriculture Council today [Thursday] endorsed proposals to combat food-borne diseases like salmonella. The two legislative proposals are designed to cut the incidence of food-borne diseases in the European Union. The proposals, adopted by the Commission in August of last year (see IP/01/1167) and backed by Parliament in May 2002 (IP/02/724), provide for a thorough revision of current EU legislation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO