EU: Agriculture Council endorses food safety proposals
The EU Agriculture Council today [Thursday] endorsed proposals to combat food-borne diseases like salmonella. The two legislative proposals are designed to cut the incidence of food-borne diseases in the European Union. The proposals, adopted by the Commission in August of last year (see IP/01/1167) and backed by Parliament in May 2002 (IP/02/724), provide for a thorough revision of current EU legislation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses