BELGIUM: Agriculture ministry names provisional head of AFSCA
A former chief of staff at the agriculture ministry, Xavier De Cuyper, has been named as the provisional head of the food safety agency AFSCA. Belgian Health Minister Magda Aelvoet revealed that the position had been filled just two days after the former chief Luc Beernaert resigned amid a scandal over carcinogenic dioxins entering the food chain through pig feed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group