CHINA: Agriculture under the fourth generation (COMMENT)
With China's new Fourth Generation leadership now in full control of the government this is a good time to look at what the new leadership's agricultural policies will be. At the First Session of the 10th National People's Congress in Beijing last month China's Minister of Agriculture, Du Qinglin, and Chen Xiwen, the deputy director of the Development Research Centre of the State Council, talked about China's farming sector.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs