USA: Agrifoods delegates approve the sale of Dairyworld Foods to Saputo
Saputo Inc. declared today that the agreement that it announced on December 18, 2000 to acquire the fluid-milk and cheese operations as well as certain joint-venture interests of "Agrifoods International Cooperative Limited", more commonly known as "Dairyworld Foods", was approved by the cooperative's delegates at a meeting held on January 12, 2001. Closing of the transaction is subject to the usual conditions (including approval by the Competition Bureau) and is still expected by the end of January 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Emmi to buy dessert maker Italian Fresh Foods