USA: Agrilink announces 1st quarter dividend
Agrilink (Pro-Fac Cooperative) (Nasdaq: PFACP), an agricultural marketing cooperative based in Rochester, New York, today announced a $.43 per share dividend, payable on October 31, 2000 to shareholders of record of its Class A cumulative preferred stock on October 13, 2000.Agrilink consists of more than 800 member/growers who process fruits, vegetables and popcorn through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Agrilink Foods and AgriFrozen. Agrilink Foods is a $1.2 billion dollar national food company which processes and markets a variety of product lines of branded, private label and food service products in 30 facilities located throughout the United States and in Mexico. Included in Agrilink's portfolio are the Birds Eye, Veg-All, McKenzie, Comstock and Wilderness brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund