USA: Agrilink announces 1st quarter dividend
Agrilink (Pro-Fac Cooperative) (Nasdaq: PFACP), an agricultural marketing cooperative based in Rochester, New York, today announced a $.43 per share dividend, payable on October 31, 2000 to shareholders of record of its Class A cumulative preferred stock on October 13, 2000.Agrilink consists of more than 800 member/growers who process fruits, vegetables and popcorn through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Agrilink Foods and AgriFrozen. Agrilink Foods is a $1.2 billion dollar national food company which processes and markets a variety of product lines of branded, private label and food service products in 30 facilities located throughout the United States and in Mexico. Included in Agrilink's portfolio are the Birds Eye, Veg-All, McKenzie, Comstock and Wilderness brands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- 2017: food policy hotspots in the UK, EU and US
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Weetabix takeover talk gathers pace
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Unilever rebrands I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs