USA: Agrilink Foods Acquires Flavor Destinations Trademark Will Market Snack Items in West Coast Markets
Agrilink Foods announced today that it has acquired the Flavor Destinations trademark for snack items and will manufacture and market the regional brand through its Tim's Cascade Chips business in Auburn, Washington. The transaction was completed on Wednesday, June 14, 2000. Terms of the agreement were not announced.Flavor Destinations are snack items with flavor profiles and names associated with specific geographical locations. Included in the 10 different varieties are Hawaiian Style Original Kettle Potato Chips, Maui Sweet Onion Kettle Potato Chips, Laredo Mesquite BBQ Potato Chips, Old England Salt & Vinegar Kettle Potato Chips, San Antonio Jalapeno Kettle Potato Chips and several flavors of pretzels.The Flavor Destinations trademark was formerly owned and distributed by Granny Goose Foods, Inc. of Oakland and available in California, Utah, Idaho, Arizona and Colorado. Tim's Cascade Chips will continue to market and distribute in these same regions. "We're pleased to add this popular brand to our product line," said Tim's general manager Tim Kennedy, "and know that with our strong distributor network we can continue to grow it."Agrilink Foods is a wholly owned subsidiary of Agrilink, an agricultural marketing cooperative which consists of over 800 members who processes fruit, vegetables, and popcorn marketed under a variety of product lines of branded, private label, and food service products in facilities located throughout the United States.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report