USA: Agrilink Foods and Mar Bran announce broccoli agreement
Agrilink Foods and Mar Bran Agrícola of Irapuato, Mexico today [Friday] announced that they have reached an agreement in principle for Mar Bran to become a member of Pro-Fac Cooperative (the parent company of Agrilink Foods). The intent of the agreement is for Mar Bran to sell broccoli to Agrilink. Agrilink Foods processes broccoli in facilities in Celaya, Mexico and in Oxnard and Watsonville, California, while Mar Bran grows and processes in three Mexican locations and one in Guatemala.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Analysis: B&G Foods balancing growth and decline
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth