USA: Agrilink Foods and Mar Bran announce broccoli agreement
Agrilink Foods and Mar Bran Agrícola of Irapuato, Mexico today [Friday] announced that they have reached an agreement in principle for Mar Bran to become a member of Pro-Fac Cooperative (the parent company of Agrilink Foods). The intent of the agreement is for Mar Bran to sell broccoli to Agrilink. Agrilink Foods processes broccoli in facilities in Celaya, Mexico and in Oxnard and Watsonville, California, while Mar Bran grows and processes in three Mexican locations and one in Guatemala.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: Farmhouse Culture taps gut-health
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action