USA: Agrilink Foods Enters Letter of Intent With Vestar
In light of recent information disclosed in a trade publication, Agrilink Foods, today confirmed that it has entered into an exclusive letter of intent with Vestar Capital Partners related to a capital investment of us$175m. The investment would be in the form of preferred and common shares. The closing of the transaction is subject to the negotiation and execution of definitive agreements, together with other customary conditions of closing. Further information will be provided upon execution of definitive agreements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli