USA: Agrilink Foods Enters Letter of Intent With Vestar
In light of recent information disclosed in a trade publication, Agrilink Foods, today confirmed that it has entered into an exclusive letter of intent with Vestar Capital Partners related to a capital investment of us$175m. The investment would be in the form of preferred and common shares. The closing of the transaction is subject to the negotiation and execution of definitive agreements, together with other customary conditions of closing. Further information will be provided upon execution of definitive agreements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units