USA: Agrilink Foods Enters Letter of Intent With Vestar
In light of recent information disclosed in a trade publication, Agrilink Foods, today confirmed that it has entered into an exclusive letter of intent with Vestar Capital Partners related to a capital investment of us$175m. The investment would be in the form of preferred and common shares. The closing of the transaction is subject to the negotiation and execution of definitive agreements, together with other customary conditions of closing. Further information will be provided upon execution of definitive agreements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid