USA: Agrilink Foods reports 23% rise in earnings
Agrilink Foods, the US manufacturer and marketer of frozen vegetables, reported operating earnings for fiscal 2002 up 23% to US$100.3m. The company said that results had been positively impacted by actions taken throughout the year to improve margins and lower fixed costs. Ongoing business operating earnings also benefited from the adoption of Statement of Financial Accounting Standard No. 142, which eliminated approximately $8.8m of non-cash amortisation expense, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch
- UK food companies to miss sugar target