USA: Agrilink Foods reports 23% rise in earnings
Agrilink Foods, the US manufacturer and marketer of frozen vegetables, reported operating earnings for fiscal 2002 up 23% to US$100.3m. The company said that results had been positively impacted by actions taken throughout the year to improve margins and lower fixed costs. Ongoing business operating earnings also benefited from the adoption of Statement of Financial Accounting Standard No. 142, which eliminated approximately $8.8m of non-cash amortisation expense, the company said.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund