USA: Agrilink grows 8%, net profit falls 12%
Agrilink operating earnings fell 12% in Q2 to US$33m despite 8% higher net sales at US$362m. Figures are consolidated with subsidiaries Agrilink Foods Inc. and AgriFrozen Foods Inc. Lower crop intakes in the Eastern US meant lower plant efficiencies as well as higher freight and utility costs throughout the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%