USA: Agrilink grows 8%, net profit falls 12%
Agrilink operating earnings fell 12% in Q2 to US$33m despite 8% higher net sales at US$362m. Figures are consolidated with subsidiaries Agrilink Foods Inc. and AgriFrozen Foods Inc. Lower crop intakes in the Eastern US meant lower plant efficiencies as well as higher freight and utility costs throughout the US.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast