USA: AHA confirms that soy keeps the heart healthy; United Soybean Board applauds revised Dietary Guidelines
The humble soybean has once again earned its place on America's table as a means to prevent heart disease. Last week the American Heart Association (AHA) released its revised dietary guidelines for reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. Soy protein and soybean oil both figured prominently in the updated guidelines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- Germany's Haribo plans first US candy plant