USA: AHA confirms that soy keeps the heart healthy; United Soybean Board applauds revised Dietary Guidelines
The humble soybean has once again earned its place on America's table as a means to prevent heart disease. Last week the American Heart Association (AHA) released its revised dietary guidelines for reducing the risk of cardiovascular disease. Soy protein and soybean oil both figured prominently in the updated guidelines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units