NETHERLANDS: Ahold 1st quarter 2001 earnings rise 50.6% to euro 346.6 million
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO) First Quarter Highlights: Earnings surge 50.6% to Euro 346.6 million Operating earnings climb 57.2% to Euro 711.0 million Earnings per share increase by 18.3% to Euro 0.41 Sales rise 65.9% to Euro 18.2 billion Earnings per share growth for full-year 2001, excluding currency fluctuations, expected at 15%
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses