NETHERLANDS: Ahold 1st quarter 2001 earnings rise 50.6% to euro 346.6 million
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO) First Quarter Highlights: Earnings surge 50.6% to Euro 346.6 million Operating earnings climb 57.2% to Euro 711.0 million Earnings per share increase by 18.3% to Euro 0.41 Sales rise 65.9% to Euro 18.2 billion Earnings per share growth for full-year 2001, excluding currency fluctuations, expected at 15%
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action