NETHERLANDS: Ahold 1st quarter 2001 earnings rise 50.6% to euro 346.6 million
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO) First Quarter Highlights: Earnings surge 50.6% to Euro 346.6 million Operating earnings climb 57.2% to Euro 711.0 million Earnings per share increase by 18.3% to Euro 0.41 Sales rise 65.9% to Euro 18.2 billion Earnings per share growth for full-year 2001, excluding currency fluctuations, expected at 15%
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target