NETHERLANDS: Ahold 2001 first quarter sales surge 65.8% to Euro 18.2 billion
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food retail and foodservice company, generated consolidated sales (excluding VAT) over the first quarter (16 weeks through April 22, 2001) of Euro 18.2 billion, a rise of 65.8%. Worldwide organic sales grew by 7.4%. United States: sales up 60.0% to USD 10.2 billion
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast