NETHERLANDS: Ahold adjusts conversion price of convertible subordinated notes
The adjustments are primarily caused by Ahold's 2001 interim dividend, among others.
The conversion price of the 3% convertible subordinated notes due 2003 was adjusted to Euro 27.02, down from Euro 27.37 per common share of Euro 0.25 par value.
The conversion price of the 4% convertible subordinated notes due 2005 was adjusted to Euro 31.82, down from Euro 32.21 per common share of Euro 0.25 par value.
Dutch retailer Ahold has announced the completion of the sale of its chain of 198 Wilson Farms and Sugarcreek convenience stores, part of its US subsidiary Tops Markets....
Dutch retailer Ahold has announced that Kerry Underhill has been appointed senior vice president corporate communications, effective 1 July 2005....
Dutch retailer Ahold has reported sales and operating income little changed in the first quarter of 2005, but net income was sharply down because of a one time gain in the first quarter last year....
Dutch retailer Ahold has announced today (Tuesday) that its chief financial officer Hannu Ryöppönen is to leave the company....
Danish based dairy company Arla Foods is opening a new representative office in Hungary....
Dutch retailer Ahold today (Wednesday) announced that it had signed a new €2bn (US$2.5bn) credit facility with a syndicate of fifteen banks. ...
Dutch retail giant Ahold has said its net sales declined 1.0% to €13.0bn (US$16.5bn) for the first quarter of 2005....
Supermarket company Giant Food, a subsidiary of Dutch retailer Royal Ahold's US arm Ahold USA, has announced restructuring plans for the remainder of 2005 and 2006....
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin