NETHERLANDS: Ahold appoints new chief human resource officer
The corporate executive board of beleaguered Dutch retail giant Ahold has announced that it has appointed Jim Lawler as chief human resource officer, effective immediately. Lawler succeeds Arthur Brouwer, who was recently appointed chief business support officer. Lawler will report to Ahold president and CEO Anders Moberg, and will be responsible for all human resource matters at Ahold, including management development, staffing, compensation and benefits and change management.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill