ARGENTINA/NETHERLANDS: Ahold changes management at Disco
Dutch retailer Royal Ahold has announced that its investigation of the legality of certain transactions at its Argentine subsidiary, Disco, has been completed. The retailer said the investigation shows that there will be no material impact on Ahold's financial results. Ahold also announced that Disco’s chief executive officer and the chief financial officer along with two other directors have resigned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill