ARGENTINA/NETHERLANDS: Ahold changes management at Disco
Dutch retailer Royal Ahold has announced that its investigation of the legality of certain transactions at its Argentine subsidiary, Disco, has been completed. The retailer said the investigation shows that there will be no material impact on Ahold's financial results. Ahold also announced that Disco’s chief executive officer and the chief financial officer along with two other directors have resigned.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast