NETHERLANDS: Ahold clarifies shareholders' agreement with Scandinavian partners
Dutch retailer Ahold today [Tuesday] issued the following statement reiterating and clarifying certain terms of its shareholders' agreement with its Scandinavian partners, ICA Forbundet and Canica: In April 2000, Ahold formed a joint venture with the ICA Group, the leading Scandinavian food retailer. Ahold holds a 50% interest in ICA Ahold Holding, in which all activities of the ICA Group have been brought together. The other shares in ICA Ahold Holding are held by the association of ICA retailers (ICA Forbundet, 30%) and the investment company of the Norwegian Hagen family (Canica, 20%).
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth