NETHERLANDS: Ahold confirms credit facility
Beleaguered Dutch retail giant Ahold has announced that it has entered into a revolving credit facility with ABN AMRO, Goldman Sachs, ING, JP Morgan and Rabobank. The facility provides for aggregate borrowings of €2.65bn (US$2.90bn). In addition, the company said banks remain committed to provide an additional €450m backup facility to support existing US$850m securitisation programmes. Ahold had previously announced on 24 February the €3.1bn commitment of the financial institutions and banks to provide the new credit facility as well as the backup facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Interview: Some Foods on rise of low-FODMAP market
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Unilever in continuing price spat with Musgrave
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- China milk powder arrests prompt Fonterra "review"
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review