NETHERLANDS: Ahold confirms credit facility
Beleaguered Dutch retail giant Ahold has announced that it has entered into a revolving credit facility with ABN AMRO, Goldman Sachs, ING, JP Morgan and Rabobank. The facility provides for aggregate borrowings of €2.65bn (US$2.90bn). In addition, the company said banks remain committed to provide an additional €450m backup facility to support existing US$850m securitisation programmes. Ahold had previously announced on 24 February the €3.1bn commitment of the financial institutions and banks to provide the new credit facility as well as the backup facility.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- How Tyson's new CEO plans to grow the meat group
- Mondelez goes beyond certified cocoa - analysis
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%
- Unilever sets new margin target with help from ZBB
- Unilever focuses on "value" of spreads arm
- McCormick to buy flavours business Enrico Giotti
- Amnesty - Global brands profit from labour abuses