GUATEMALA/NETHERLANDS: Ahold consolidates in Central America
Dutch retailer Ahold said yesterday [Monday] that it had completed a joint venture with fellow supermarket operators La Fragua of Guatemala and CSU of Costa Rica. The joint venture consolidates the retail business of the three companies in Central America and brings together a total of 253 food stores in five countries with annual sales of over US$1.3bn. Named the
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund