NETHERLANDS: Ahold president Cees van der Hoeven at shareholders' meeting: 'Ahold continues to post solid sales growth'
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food retail and foodservice company, is right on track to boost sales to approximately Euro 65 billion this year, excluding further acquisitions and currency fluctuations. "Our company is in great shape and we anticipate rapid further growth," said Ahold President & CEO Cees van der Hoeven at the Annual General Meeting of Stockholders yesterday.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg's 1894 fund debut investment in Kuli Kuli