NETHERLANDS/USA: Ahold declines to comment on report it is to sell US Foodservice
Dutch retail giant Ahold has declined to comment on a report that it is planning to sell all or part of its US Foodservice unit. Ahold wants to sell all or part of the US food distribution unit as part of a strategy to reduce debt and regain credibility with investors, reported the Financial Times, citing people familiar with the situation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast