NETHERLANDS/USA: Ahold declines to comment on report it is to sell US Foodservice
Dutch retail giant Ahold has declined to comment on a report that it is planning to sell all or part of its US Foodservice unit. Ahold wants to sell all or part of the US food distribution unit as part of a strategy to reduce debt and regain credibility with investors, reported the Financial Times, citing people familiar with the situation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund