NETHERLANDS: Ahold delivers "final offer" to Albert Heijn unions
Albert Heijn, the domestic retail arm of Netherlands-based Ahold, has delivered its "final offer" to unions in a bid to reach a collective bargaining agreement with its logistics division.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle catering for an ageing global population
- Unilever is "working harder" in tough environment
- What post-Brexit trade with the EU could look like
- What next for Nestle under new CEO Schneider?
- What delay means for UK child obesity strategy
- Job cuts imminent as General Mills restructures
- Kerry Foods sets its sights on C-sector
- Greencore pays GBP15m for Cranswick sandwich unit
- Tesco drops John West products over sustainability
- Kraft Heinz launches new Creationz range