NETHERLANDS: Ahold denies CEO resignation rumours
Dutch retail giant Royal Ahold has denied rumours that its chief executive Cees van der Hoeven is set to resign. Ahold's shares have fallen more than 60% this year, after fears over the success of the company's US operations and forced buyouts of stakes in joint ventures. The shares surged after the company denied recent rumours concerning the resignation of Van der Hoeven.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife