NETHERLANDS: Ahold denies CEO resignation rumours
Dutch retail giant Royal Ahold has denied rumours that its chief executive Cees van der Hoeven is set to resign. Ahold's shares have fallen more than 60% this year, after fears over the success of the company's US operations and forced buyouts of stakes in joint ventures. The shares surged after the company denied recent rumours concerning the resignation of Van der Hoeven.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth