NETHERLANDS: Ahold divests Dutch restaurant 'De Walvis'
Troubled Dutch retail group Ahold has announced the divestment of its Dutch restaurant 'De Hoop op d'Swarte Walvis' (De Walvis) located in Zaandam. Ahold said Dutch investment firm Nedstede Group has acquired the restaurant through an asset sale and purchase agreement that includes inventory and real estate. The agreement will take effect on 8 September 2003. The transaction sum was not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO