NETHERLANDS: Ahold divests Dutch restaurant 'De Walvis'
Troubled Dutch retail group Ahold has announced the divestment of its Dutch restaurant 'De Hoop op d'Swarte Walvis' (De Walvis) located in Zaandam. Ahold said Dutch investment firm Nedstede Group has acquired the restaurant through an asset sale and purchase agreement that includes inventory and real estate. The agreement will take effect on 8 September 2003. The transaction sum was not disclosed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife