NETHERLANDS: Ahold expands agri-supply chain project in Thailand
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food retail and foodservice company, today announced its Thai supermarket operation TOPS has joined forces with two renowned academic institutions to extend its food supply chain project in the country. A memorandum of understanding (MoU) has been signed at the TOPS corporate office, fostering cooperation in agri-supply chain management training between CRC Ahold Company Limited, Kasetsart University of Bangkok and the Wageningen School of Management, the prominent agricultural university in The Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs