NETHERLANDS/PORTUGAL: Ahold-Jerónimo Martins joint venture in Portugal
The Boards of Jerónimo Martins and Royal Ahold have resumed in September 2000 the discussion about the future of their successful joint venture. Various options for the continuation and development of the joint venture have been discussed. The Board of Jerónimo Martins now is considering the various alternatives as part of its ongoing review of its strategic position.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- UK sets 20% sugar cut guidelines for food industry