NETHERLANDS: Ahold may cut hundreds of jobs at Albert Heijn - report
Beleaguered Dutch retailer Ahold is to cut hundreds of jobs at its Dutch retail chain Albert Heijn, according to reports. Ahold is to axe jobs at both Albert Heijn headquarters and at its stores, with around 3-4% of the total workforce possibly being laid off, Dow Jones Newswires reported, citing a source close to the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Dairy giant Muller appoints new CFO, COO
- Kellogg announces new "nutritious" line-up
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK