NETHERLANDS: Ahold names new director of store operations at Albert Heijn
Dutch retailer Ahold has named Albert Voogd as director of store operations at its Dutch supermarket chain Albert Heijn. Voogd currently serves as executive vice president store operations at Bompreço, one of Ahold's Brazilian operating companies. Prior to that, Voogd was a regional manager within store operations at Albert Heijn, programme director Ahold corporate business development and director international projects for Ahold Project Services in the United States. Voogd started at Ahold as a management trainee in 1989.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Post: Weetabix "opens up M&A opportunities"