NETHERLANDS: Ahold names new director of store operations at Albert Heijn
Dutch retailer Ahold has named Albert Voogd as director of store operations at its Dutch supermarket chain Albert Heijn. Voogd currently serves as executive vice president store operations at Bompreço, one of Ahold's Brazilian operating companies. Prior to that, Voogd was a regional manager within store operations at Albert Heijn, programme director Ahold corporate business development and director international projects for Ahold Project Services in the United States. Voogd started at Ahold as a management trainee in 1989.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO