NETHERLANDS: Ahold names Peter Wakkie as corporate governance boss
Beleaguered Dutch retailer Ahold has announced its proposal to nominate Peter Wakkie as chief corporate governance counsel and member of the corporate executive board. Wakkie, who will assume his position at Ahold starting 15 October, will supervise the legal discipline within Ahold worldwide, the legal aspects of organisational transactions and the preparations of legal reports and statements.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast