NETHERLANDS: President & CEO Cees van der Hoeven during Christmas speech: 'Ahold on track for record performance'
Royal Ahold , the international food provider, is once again on track to achieve record sales and earnings this year. 'We intend to double the 1999 size of our company expressed in Euro sales in 2002. This looks very doable indeed. Each of our 400,000 Ahold associates in 25 countries may justifiably take pride in their accomplishments this year and have every reason to look forward to a record sales and earnings performance.'
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Trump seen as negative for global food trade
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth