NETHERLANDS: Ahold opens Geneva fiscal centre to minimise impact of EU tax law changes
Dutch supermarket giant Ahold has opened a new financial centre called Ahold Finance Group Suisse in Geneva, in a bid to preserve its current levels of taxation in light of proposed changes to EU fiscal law. In a statement released yesterday [Wednesday], Ahold said that it "took this step as an international company with an eye to the insecure fiscal situation within the EU".
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Interview: A2 Milk Co. chair firm's rapid rise
- Unilever launches operational review
- Nestle launches global sugar target
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- ABF sees further grocery revival
- Unilever 'giving serious thought to split'