BRAZIL: Ahold plans to delist Bompreco supermarket chain
Dutch food retailer Ahold is planning to delist leading Brazilian supermarket chain Bompreco after buying the remaining non-voting shares in the company. Ahold has already bought the 50% of voting shares in Bompreco it did not previously own. Bompreco is currently listed on the Sao Paulo, New York and Luxembourg stock exchanges.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast