US: Ahold recalls spinach and artichoke dip
Ahold USA has announced that its Giant Food and Stop and Shop banners are recalling their own-brand frozen spinach and artichoke dip.
The company said that the voluntary recall was initiated after a supplier warned that the product could be contaminated with listeria monocytogenes.
As a consequence, the supermarket group has removed Giant Food Frozen Dip Spinach & Artichoke and Stop & Shop Frozen Dip Spinach & Artichoke from sale.
Europe's food retail industry is set to see the return of mergers and acquisitions, analysts at J.P.Morgan Cazenove said today (12 October) as they started their coverage of the sector....
Ahold, the Dutch retail giant, has insisted it is making "progress" on plans to enter Belgium but has distanced itself from reports the company will open its first store in February....
UK private-label meat packer Hilton Food Group today (14 September) said it was "encouraged" by its performance in the first half of its fiscal year after sales and profits rose....
Dutch grocery retailer Albert Heijn has appointed marketing director Jerome Pietryga as director of marketing and strategy....
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report