NETHERLANDS: Ahold reveals recovery plan
Beleaguered Dutch retail giant Ahold has announced details of its new financing plan and strategy to rebuild the value of the company over the next three years. The company said its "Road to Recovery" programme is focused on delivering results in four key areas: Re-engineering food retail, recovering the value of US Foodservice, reinforcing accountability, controls and corporate governance, and restoring Ahold's financial health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units