NETHERLANDS: Ahold reveals recovery plan
Beleaguered Dutch retail giant Ahold has announced details of its new financing plan and strategy to rebuild the value of the company over the next three years. The company said its "Road to Recovery" programme is focused on delivering results in four key areas: Re-engineering food retail, recovering the value of US Foodservice, reinforcing accountability, controls and corporate governance, and restoring Ahold's financial health.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth