USA: Ahold says two more U.S. Foodservice execs have resigned
Troubled Dutch retailer Royal Ahold has announced that it has accepted the resignations of Michael Resnick, chief financial officer of U.S. Foodservice, and David Abramson, executive vice president and general counsel of U.S. Foodservice, effective immediately. Resnick joined Ahold's US food distribution unit in October 2000, and has served in several financial capacities since that time. He became CFO in 2001. Abramson has been with U.S. Foodservice since July 1996, when he was hired as general counsel. He later also became an executive vice president.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Opinion: Big Food needs to think radically
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Glanbia signs deal on Dairy Ireland stake sale
- Dole Food Co. files to go public again
- 2 Sisters' chief Boparan invests in UK's Crawshaw