USA: Ahold says two more U.S. Foodservice execs have resigned
Troubled Dutch retailer Royal Ahold has announced that it has accepted the resignations of Michael Resnick, chief financial officer of U.S. Foodservice, and David Abramson, executive vice president and general counsel of U.S. Foodservice, effective immediately. Resnick joined Ahold's US food distribution unit in October 2000, and has served in several financial capacities since that time. He became CFO in 2001. Abramson has been with U.S. Foodservice since July 1996, when he was hired as general counsel. He later also became an executive vice president.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- Lindt sees FY sales acceleration on Europe growth
- Unilever sets packaging target