POLAND/CZECH REPUBLIC: Ahold sells shopping centres
Dutch retailer Ahold has today (Wednesday) announced that it has signed an agreement to sell the shopping centres it owns in Bielsko Biala and Elblag in Poland and in Karviná in the Czech Republic to ING Property Fund Central Europe, a fund managed by ING Real Estate.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast