THE NETHERLANDS: Ahold settles US lawsuit
Supermarket company Koninklijke Ahold has announced today (Monday) that it has reached an agreement with the lead plaintiffs to settle the securities class action entitled "In re Royal Ahold NV Securities & ERISA Litigation", which is pending before the United States District Court for the District of Maryland, linked to an overstatement of profit in 2003.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Analysis: Post discusses rationale for Weetabix
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Unilever buys US condiments maker Sir Kensington's
- Ice cream helps Unilever sales, food flat
- Nestle organic growth slows but beats expectations
- Suntory to offload Australia, New Zealand foods
- Dairy dampens Danone in Q1