NETHERLANDS: Ahold steps up presence in Chilean capital Santiago by acquiring 17 stores
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food provider, announced today that its Chilean joint venture operation Santa Isabel has agreed to acquire 100% of the shares of Supermercados Agas S.A. in Chile. A contract has been signed to this effect, conditional among others on due diligence and Board approval.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'