NETHERLANDS: Ahold Successfully Places Euro 1.2 Billion Eurobond
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food retail and foodservice company, today successfully placed new notes for a total of Euro 1.2 billion with a coupon of 5.875% and yield of 5.98%. The notes, to mature in 2008, will be listed on the Luxembourg Exchange. Ahold has placed the notes pursuant to its Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) program initially announced May 17, 2000 and recently increased in size. The program now enables Ahold to issue various types of debt securities up to an aggregrate amount of Euro 5.0 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast
- Unilever invests in Dutch meat substitute project
- Lactalis fails to hit threshold to delist Parmalat
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry