NETHERLANDS: Ahold Successfully Places Euro 1.2 Billion Eurobond
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food retail and foodservice company, today successfully placed new notes for a total of Euro 1.2 billion with a coupon of 5.875% and yield of 5.98%. The notes, to mature in 2008, will be listed on the Luxembourg Exchange. Ahold has placed the notes pursuant to its Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) program initially announced May 17, 2000 and recently increased in size. The program now enables Ahold to issue various types of debt securities up to an aggregrate amount of Euro 5.0 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- ABF on Brexit, M&A and grocery - interview
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- Nestle unveils process to cut sugar by 40%