NETHERLANDS: Ahold to boost organic growth by opening 1,250 new and remodeled stores in 2001 -- Annual Report 2000 published today
Royal Ahold (NYSE: AHO), the international food retail and foodservice company, today announced it will significantly boost organic growth in 2001 by opening approximately 1,250 new or remodeled stores around its global network. The total store count at 2001 year-end is expected to reach approximately 9,000. Total sales, excluding currency impact and any eventual acquisitions, are expected to amount to approximately Euro 65 billion in 2001. This was evident from the Royal Ahold Annual Report over the year 2000, which was published today, and will be discussed at the Annual General Meeting of Stockholders in The Hague on May 15, 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Have food promotions reached tipping point?
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Japan's Nagatanien buys Chaucer Food Group
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund