NETHERLANDS: Ahold to publish 2002 results, may unveil financing plan - report
Troubled Dutch retailer Ahold is expected to publish its restated 2002 results next week, after delivering its audited accounts to its syndicate of banks. The company has a deadline of 30 September to deliver the results to its banks and faces losing access to the first part of its €2.65bn (US$3.04bn) credit line if it misses the deadline, reported Dow Jones.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- Comment: Premier has more to ponder than Brexit
- The food market in 2017 - consumer trends and M&A
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Nestle mum on Mead Johnson takeover talk
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- Mondelez sells Vegemite to Bega
- Kellogg to slash 250 jobs