NETHERLANDS: Ahold to start food retail operations in Slovakia in November
Ahold (NYSE:AHO), the international food retail and foodservice company, starts service to the Slovakian customer for the first time in November 2001 when it opens its first store in the capital Bratislava. For the start-up and development of activities in Slovakia, the company calls on the knowledge and experience gained at its operations in the Czech Republic. Ahold announces its entry into Slovakia in the week it marks 10 years of operations in the Czech market, making it the Czech consumer's favorite food store.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Analysis: Chocolate sector's deforestation pledge
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week
- Brazil seeks to cool concerns over meat probe
- Mondelez plays down impact of union action
- US meal delivery service Blue Apron buys BN Ranch