ARGENTINA/NETHERLANDS: Ahold to undertake further review at Disco
Troubled Dutch retailer Ahold has decided to undertake a further review of certain transactions and related matters at its Argentine subsidiary Disco. The company said the decision was made in light of the ongoing investigations at Ahold and was in keeping with the company's intent to cooperate with all regulatory authorities. Ahold said the review is also intended to ensure that Disco's books and records are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Kerry's Scanlon to replace McCarthy as CEO
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea