ARGENTINA/NETHERLANDS: Ahold to undertake further review at Disco
Troubled Dutch retailer Ahold has decided to undertake a further review of certain transactions and related matters at its Argentine subsidiary Disco. The company said the decision was made in light of the ongoing investigations at Ahold and was in keeping with the company's intent to cooperate with all regulatory authorities. Ahold said the review is also intended to ensure that Disco's books and records are in compliance with all applicable regulations.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO