NETHERLANDS/USA: Ahold U.S. Foodservice completes acquisition of PYA/Monarch
Royal Ahold, the international food provider, today announced that its foodservice distribution company in the United States, U.S. Foodservice, has completed its acquisition of PYA/Monarch. PYA/Monarch is a prominent foodservice operator, particularly in southeastern United States. The transaction involves a cash sum of USD 1.57 billion and includes a multi-year supply agreement between U.S. Foodservice and former owner Sara Lee Corporation.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- CAGNY analysis: Danone's growth strategy
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- Bonduelle to buy US produce group Ready Pac Foods
- Mondelez launches savoury snacks brand Vea
- Maple Leaf buys US plant-based group Lightlife