ARGENTINA: Ahold’s Disco reports H1 losses
Disco, the Argentinean subsidiary of Dutch retailer Royal Ahold, has reported net losses of Ps1.4bn (US$385.7m) in the first half of 2002. This compares with losses of Ps8.6m in the same period of 2001, reports El Cronista. The company's equity stands at Ps214.6m. Last week, the company's Dutch parent provided Disco with capital of US$70m to help see it though the economic crisis besetting the country.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Price an underlying tension across European FMCG
- Interview: UK trade body on Brexit's policy impact
- Danone's Q3 sales - what the analysts say
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- It won't just be Unilever to push for Brexit hikes
- Nestle lowers outlook on "softer environment"
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Abbott sees international nutrition sales fall
- Metropoulos invests in Utz Quality Foods
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Constellation Brands, Inc. (STZ) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review