NETHERLANDS: Ahold’s Dutch subsidiaries introduce "Albert", new joint internet-based home delivery service
Ahold on Tuesday (30 October) announced its five Dutch subsidiaries are teaming up to offer a new joint internet-based home delivery service called "Albert". Effective November 5, 2001, customers can access Ahold's Dutch subsidiaries through www.albert.nl and buy from all five chains in one order. Through this unique ordering system, Albert guarantees home delivery within 24 hours from a broad range of 9,000 fresh, A-brand and private label products from all Ahold stores in The Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs
- The Big 15: Strategies and Priorities of Top Packaged Food Players in Comparison
- Packaged Food: Quarterly Statement Q3 2016
- Omega-3 in Food and Beverage:Time for a Reboot?
- Global Food Packaging: Innovating for Greater Convenience and Quality Image
- Meat Processing in China - Industry Market Research Report