NETHERLANDS: Ahold’s Dutch subsidiaries introduce "Albert", new joint internet-based home delivery service
Ahold on Tuesday (30 October) announced its five Dutch subsidiaries are teaming up to offer a new joint internet-based home delivery service called "Albert". Effective November 5, 2001, customers can access Ahold's Dutch subsidiaries through www.albert.nl and buy from all five chains in one order. Through this unique ordering system, Albert guarantees home delivery within 24 hours from a broad range of 9,000 fresh, A-brand and private label products from all Ahold stores in The Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: need-to-know US trends
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Mondelez plans "selective" UK price hikes
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO