NETHERLANDS: Ahold’s Dutch subsidiaries introduce "Albert", new joint internet-based home delivery service
Ahold on Tuesday (30 October) announced its five Dutch subsidiaries are teaming up to offer a new joint internet-based home delivery service called "Albert". Effective November 5, 2001, customers can access Ahold's Dutch subsidiaries through www.albert.nl and buy from all five chains in one order. Through this unique ordering system, Albert guarantees home delivery within 24 hours from a broad range of 9,000 fresh, A-brand and private label products from all Ahold stores in The Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Who will buy Danone's Stonyfield business?
- Interview: KP Snacks on growth strategy
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- PepsiCo affirms full-year target as Q1 hits mark
- TreeHouse Foods sells soup, baby food units