NETHERLANDS: Ahold’s Dutch subsidiaries introduce "Albert", new joint internet-based home delivery service
Ahold on Tuesday (30 October) announced its five Dutch subsidiaries are teaming up to offer a new joint internet-based home delivery service called "Albert". Effective November 5, 2001, customers can access Ahold's Dutch subsidiaries through www.albert.nl and buy from all five chains in one order. Through this unique ordering system, Albert guarantees home delivery within 24 hours from a broad range of 9,000 fresh, A-brand and private label products from all Ahold stores in The Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Interview: The Soulfull Project's mission
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Post Holdings 'close to acquiring Weetabix'
- Kraft Heinz cuts jobs in US, Canada
- UK, EU food faces "more costly" trade, warns study
- Recipe-kit firm HelloFresh launches into UK retail
- Mondelez set for union crosshairs next week