NETHERLANDS: Ahold’s Dutch subsidiaries introduce "Albert", new joint internet-based home delivery service
Ahold on Tuesday (30 October) announced its five Dutch subsidiaries are teaming up to offer a new joint internet-based home delivery service called "Albert". Effective November 5, 2001, customers can access Ahold's Dutch subsidiaries through www.albert.nl and buy from all five chains in one order. Through this unique ordering system, Albert guarantees home delivery within 24 hours from a broad range of 9,000 fresh, A-brand and private label products from all Ahold stores in The Netherlands.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Wessanen eyes growth in "resurgent" organic market
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin