UK: Aid still available for pig producers
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development wishes to remind producers that the Ongoers element of the Pig Industry Restructuring Scheme is still open for applications. Producers who were involved in any type of pig production on 4 December 2000, and who intend to continue in pig production, are eligible to apply. The scheme provides for a rebate, over a two year period, of up to 5 percentage points on the interest charged on a new or existing approved term loan which is linked to an agreed business plan. Applicants must also show that they comply with current welfare legislation and industry best practice. Overdrafts are not eligible but may be restructured into a loan. The scheme is due to close on Friday 3 August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Nestle India grows with global, digital innovation
- Lamb Weston goes it alone: six things to learn
- How Nestle tackles Indian challenges - interview
- Analysis: Tyson's shrewd investment in Beyond Meat
- Thailand: convenience to continue to thrive
- Mars launches Maltesers in the US
- Campbell backs US nutrition start-up Habit
- Bel takes majority stake in MOM Group
- Mondelez focuses on margins as sales slip
- Nestle's Buitoni to remove GMOs