UK: Aid still available for pig producers
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development wishes to remind producers that the Ongoers element of the Pig Industry Restructuring Scheme is still open for applications. Producers who were involved in any type of pig production on 4 December 2000, and who intend to continue in pig production, are eligible to apply. The scheme provides for a rebate, over a two year period, of up to 5 percentage points on the interest charged on a new or existing approved term loan which is linked to an agreed business plan. Applicants must also show that they comply with current welfare legislation and industry best practice. Overdrafts are not eligible but may be restructured into a loan. The scheme is due to close on Friday 3 August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- How General Mills plans to grow - CAGNY
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- Unilever launches operational review
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Glanbia focuses on nutrition with Irish dairy spin
- General Mills issues profit warning