UK: Aid still available for pig producers
The Department of Agriculture and Rural Development wishes to remind producers that the Ongoers element of the Pig Industry Restructuring Scheme is still open for applications. Producers who were involved in any type of pig production on 4 December 2000, and who intend to continue in pig production, are eligible to apply. The scheme provides for a rebate, over a two year period, of up to 5 percentage points on the interest charged on a new or existing approved term loan which is linked to an agreed business plan. Applicants must also show that they comply with current welfare legislation and industry best practice. Overdrafts are not eligible but may be restructured into a loan. The scheme is due to close on Friday 3 August.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Chobani COO Burns to leave yogurt firm
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund
- How Brands Are Making Our Food Healthier
- Confectionery North America (NAFTA) Industry Guide_2016
- Processed Snacks (Savory Snacks) Market in the United States - Outlook to 2020: Market Size, Growth and Forecast Analytics
- Global Dried Processed Food Market 2016-2020
- Frozen Food Production in the US - Industry Market Research Report