Ajinomoto to appoint Nishii as CEO
Ajinomoto is appointing a new CEO
Japanese food manufacturer Ajinomoto has announced plans to appoint a new president and CEO.
Takaaki Nishii, a member of Ajinomoto's board and corporate vice president, will move to the position of representative director, president and CEO. He will replace Matoshi Ito, who will move to the position of representative director and chairman of the board.
The appointment is subject to the approval of the board of directors in June.
- Interview: Sir Kensington's on sale to Unilever
- Interview: "Disruptive" snack brand Hippeas
- Column: Why snacking is the new meal
- Danone's Q1: four things to learn
- Nestle Q1 update: four things to learn
- Tyson shops Sara Lee bakery, Kettle and Van's
- Nestle to cut UK confectionery jobs
- Icelandic to sell Saucy Fish Co. owner Seachill
- Tyson to buy burger-to-entree firm AdvancePierre
- Mondelez takes thinner Oreos to Germany