USA :AK Steel Introduces Antimicrobial-Coated Steels for Food Contact Applications
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) has introduced a new steel coating for its carbon and stainless steels that has proven effective in suppressing the growth of more than 650 species of microbes. The attributes of and potential applications for AK Steel's HealthShield(TM) Coated Steels for food contact applications are being introduced tomorrow through May 23 at the National Restaurant Association show in Chicago.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- 2017: three major drivers of M&A strategy
- just-food 2017 Survey - your thoughts on growth
- 2017 - what will shape the UK food sector?
- Could BRF's Turkey move pave way for OneFoods IPO?
- Food market in 2017: big foodservice trends
- Premier Foods issues profit warning
- Ferrero insists Nutella not pulled from shelves
- UK's Bakkavor plays down IPO "speculation"
- PepsiCo launches Walkers Mediterranean in UK
- Kellogg names Fareed Khan as incoming CFO