USA :AK Steel Introduces Antimicrobial-Coated Steels for Food Contact Applications
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) has introduced a new steel coating for its carbon and stainless steels that has proven effective in suppressing the growth of more than 650 species of microbes. The attributes of and potential applications for AK Steel's HealthShield(TM) Coated Steels for food contact applications are being introduced tomorrow through May 23 at the National Restaurant Association show in Chicago.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- Does Kraft Heinz want to swallow Unilever whole?
- Focus: Nestle CEO plan to balance sales, earnings
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- Why Reckitt Benckiser moved for Mead Johnson
- Kraft Heinz pursuing Unilever in takeover move
- Kraft Heinz pulls Unilever bid
- General Mills issues profit warning
- Kerry operating earnings strengthen on slow sales
- Kerry Group staff in Ireland suspend strike action