USA :AK Steel Introduces Antimicrobial-Coated Steels for Food Contact Applications
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) has introduced a new steel coating for its carbon and stainless steels that has proven effective in suppressing the growth of more than 650 species of microbes. The attributes of and potential applications for AK Steel's HealthShield(TM) Coated Steels for food contact applications are being introduced tomorrow through May 23 at the National Restaurant Association show in Chicago.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- General Mills sales woes continue - analysis
- Why personalisation will take-off in US food
- Comment: Meal kits in US - don't believe the hype
- US food next wave on display at Winter Fancy Food
- Column: Kraft Heinz, Unilever and sustainability
- Unilever 'lining up spreads sale'
- UK own-label firm Park Cakes sold in MBO
- Immigration crackdown "risk" for US dairy industry
- BRF plant suspended amid bribery allegations
- Fonterra cuts earnings forecast