USA :AK Steel Introduces Antimicrobial-Coated Steels for Food Contact Applications
AK Steel (NYSE: AKS) has introduced a new steel coating for its carbon and stainless steels that has proven effective in suppressing the growth of more than 650 species of microbes. The attributes of and potential applications for AK Steel's HealthShield(TM) Coated Steels for food contact applications are being introduced tomorrow through May 23 at the National Restaurant Association show in Chicago.(Photo:
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-food gives you the widest food market coverage.
Paid just-food members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Dean Best, editor of just-food
- The key questions for digital strategists in 2017
- Unilever 2016 investor day - the top takeaways
- Wessanen's move for Spain's Biogran - analysis
- Whole Foods, Aldi, M&S - retail round-up, Nov 2016
- Burger King, Jollibee: foodservice focus, Nov 2016
- General Mills jobs to go in business revamp
- Verlinvest, China Resources invest in Oatly
- B&G acquires pasta sauce group Victoria Fine Foods
- Hain Celestial appoints Nestle executive as US COO
- Tyson sets up US$150m investment fund